Friday, September 5, 2008

Look at my bad self

I feel like such a little homemaker today! Wow I'm so domestic! We made PLAYDOUGH!! I've never tried this but (as I was told) it was remarkably easy. I remember my Mom making playdough for us all the time, in ANY color we wanted. I always thought it was the coolest thing in the world that we didn't have to buy playdough at the store (because of course, my mom was the smartest!) It was fun to be on the other end of this very average yet meaningful activity! Enjoy the pics!

My sweet mouse

Ammon's cookie cutouts

This worm never saw it coming...

This one was by request, enjoy Mom!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Love the mouse. I started making play dough because my son kept drying the store bought stuff out and I was tired of buying it or hearing him whine when I did not buy it. So much easier to just whip up a batch of homemade play dough.