Friday, September 26, 2008

The coolest idea

So one of my really good friends is a genius. She was tired of trying to come up with dinner ideas (I think there are a few of us in the same boat) so she asked her blog readers to submit recipe ideas. She has since made a new blog filled with awesome recipes! I love it!!! My favorite part is they have been submitted mostly by young families so the meals are inexpensive and easy to make.

To get to my point, I'd like to do something similar only I'll hand the recipes you send me to her and they will be posted on her recipe blog to be shared with even more people! So please, either send them to me via email at hollyctr@gmail.com or leave them as a comment on my blog. I know all us moms out there can use a hand when it comes to dinner, why not help each other? Thanks in advance for you family's favorite recipes!!!

To check out her blog click here

Happy Cooking!!!

P.S. For those who don't know how to leave a comment...just look below this line, see the word 'comments' just click there and a window will open where you can type something that will be attached to this post. Good luck!

No comments: