Monday, November 8, 2010

Back...

Well, we're alive. Barely! We made it through our week of illness. All of us got sick, even Elaine :(. Jim is still a little under the weather but we are back and kickin! So much so in fact, that Luke decided to throw Elaine on the floor this morning. YIKES! Not to worry, everyone is fine. Pupils are reactive and evenly dilated, soft spot is still soft and nothing is broken. Except Luke's heart I think. He was pretty shaken up by the whole episode (as was I.) Phew. On a lighter note, I've started compiling my list of gifts to make for Christmas. I'm a little late getting started this year, mainly because of a certain girl who has recently joined the house hold, but hopefully not too late. So now is the time to clue me in....

What do you want for Christmas???

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Um...wowser! I'm so glad you are all-almost-back to healthy. Thank God Elaine is OK. Poor Luke and mama too. Heart stopping moment I'm sure.

Love you all!