Wednesday, December 6, 2006

We, like sheep

Mass transit...do we even know what that is around here? I thought I did. I thought the answer to the problem would be some trains, you know, light rail! monorail! subway! the CTA to be transplanted right here in Seattle! Wouldn't that be great? We'll it worked for cities like New York and Chicago, why not here? Yea, I thought I knew....till I had to write a 10 page research paper for my English 102 class on "travel" or something having to do with it. I decided to talk about the huge void of mass transit in Seattle, something I greatly miss from the mid west. Well for one of my sources I stumbled upon something rather interesting, check it out. I think this could be the coolest thing to ever happen to the great northwest!

http://kinetic.seattle.wa.us/~prt.html

No comments: