Monday, March 14, 2011

Oh winter....when will you end?

Yikes, it's been a while. Nice to see ya! I've been hibernating. Between Jimmy's schedule on his surgery rotation and that nasty winter that just can't leave well enough alone, I haven't felt much like blogging. Lame, I know. I haven't exactly been lazy though. We've been FULL of projects around here (mostly as a way to forget about the lack of sunshine, and the over abundance of snow)

                                                 Can I show you what I've been up to?


Jim made a Lego table for the boys. I need to paint the legs, but isn't that awesome! The boys love it! Lego is a wonderful thing.


My hooks have been busy too. I made these little shoes for Elaine. I would show you a picture of them on her, but as it turns out she hates things on her feet as much as I do! I'm not offended, I had alot of fun making them! I also made two baby hats that have already been given away, they were so little and sweet though. Sweet baby heads *sigh*


These pants were the pinnacle for me! Ammon and Luke have needed a pair of light weight cotton pants. They are sweaty little sleepers :). PJ's are simple enough to make but I had to re-thread my serger. (dah dah dahnnnn)  I have never before attempted doing this, I usually just ask my mom to do it for me, but I did it! I can read a diagram! I was so proud!!!!

So that has been our month. Sorry I haven't been sharing along the way. I'll try to catch us all up in the next day or two!

I'd like to know, has spring sprung where you are?


1 comment:

Ammieloris said...

Those pants turned out really well. I sometimes get funny puckering on pj pants, but I still love them! Cute as can be booties, too. Way to go, Jim, for the awesome lego table. Legos are amongst the coolest toys ever.