Friday, December 10, 2010

Three is a magic number...


Since when did THREE MONTHS happen? Holy moly. Well Elaine has reached that magical milestone where babies get really fun! She is smiling, half giggling, sleeping mostly through the night and rolling over. I can't believe it. It has been a magical three months so far. I think we'll keep her :). Happy Birthday little girl! To celebrate we will:

Fold laundry
Shower for me
Bath for Elaine
Maybe a date with Daddy-o?
Crochet some gifts
Make visiting teaching appointments
and
Snuggle a super cute baby girl


Catch you later!

2 comments:

Corey & Amber said...

Holly I can't believe how big your baby girl is and that she is 3 months...Crazy. She is such a cutie!

Sarah said...

Elaine is adorable, and thanks for squeezing in helping me with that dress on such an important day!