Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My new pal...

I'd like you to meet someone...



This is Roz (Rozalin) Isn't she pretty? I think we're going to get along great!


She has really great attributes such as; a drop in bobbin loader (awesome!)


And 25 stitch functions including a one step button hole maker!

I am so excited that she has come to live with me. Jimmy stuck gold this year on the birthday present giving (Love you!!!)

Oh the fabric we will see together.......
I'll be sure to share what creations result from this friendship :)

4 comments:

Ammieloris said...

Congrats! Roz is an awesome addition to your family. :D

My name is Sarah said...

Yea!!! A best new friend. Happy Birthday:)

hollyctr said...

Thanks Joyce and Sarah!! Most of that fabric will be from your store :)

Allisha said...

How funny, my hubby totally just bought me a sewing machine for my birthday in November too. Happy Birthday! Hope you're having as much fun with your new toy as I am :)