Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fun from the farm

Well, I have to admit our time in Missouri was AMAZING! I think Jim's Mom has found heaven on earth. The fields were green and beautiful, the cows were fun and talkative. It was a treat to see the Amish driving their buggies and wagons into town. Ammon had so much fun. I think it was the first time I'd ever seen him so happy and free. We are looking forward to July 4th with eagerness! I wish I could take you all there to see it! Here are some pictures to give you a glimpse!


Cozy in the car for 13.5 hours. I love family car trips!

40 acres makes for a long walk

From under the 'Picnic Tree'

rollin in the grass on a sunny day

"Sun block" for our little red head and Jimmy's Amish hat

Too good for the press

The Farmer

Ammon and Mr. Ford got on quite well together

The Help

tickely grass, it was up to my arm pits!

Walkin by the chicken house where Little Bitty and her 3 chicks live

No comments: