Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sunny Florida....maybe

Yea! I'm so excited! We are leaving tomorrow on our trip to Orlando!!! My Dad has been planning this trip for two years (he's pretty much like a big kid.) I can't believe its here! I have been so distracted with everything going on (and getting a nasty cold, boo) that I didn't even notice what the date was. I've had to keep reminding myself that we're going! I'm excited, I've never been to any of the D-lands before and seeing the Atlantic will be pretty nifty I'm sure. All in all I think it will be a nice vacation (even if it is going to rain the whole time we're there.) My dad is kinda making up for lost time I think (the vacations we never took etc) so this should be good healing as well for him. My parents are much better people apart. Weird how that is huh? Any who, wish me a happy toddler on the plane and sunny skies!

3 comments:

Torrie said...

I hope you have fun! i love walt disney world!
{too bad you can't go on many rides:(}
take lots of pics!

Anonymous said...

I just found you on Seattle Mom's Blog and saw that you are a Mormie like me! Have a great time in Florida, and nice to "meetcha".

Quists said...

Hi Holly, I have been thinking about you a lot lately and I hope you and your lil' family are doing well. How are you feeling now adays? Have you been up this way at all lately? I miss you! I still haven't made any additional friends. :( It's my own fault huh!? I hope you are doing well! How far along are you now?