Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The date is set...(I wish)


So Friday we dropped Jimmy off at the airport to fly to Arkansas for an Interview for med school (which went VERY well) then Ammon and I went home to catch some Zzzz's (we had to drop daddy off at 3:30am! OUCH!) After a few hours we got to go see the baby! YEA!!! Isn't it cute! We also found out that we have a due date! YEA! We are due August 1st (Jacy, I know you've got to love that!) As exciting as that is, it's a little depressing at the same time, due to the fact that Aug 1st is the 1st day of Med school for Jimmy (YIKES!) We haven't decided exactly what we're going to do, but I'm sure it will work out. The Lord knows what he's doing. Anywho, after the ultrasound Ammon and I went to Olympia to spend the weekend with Grandpa. Ammon had alot of fun, and I was mostly just nauseous. Oh well. We're glad to have Jimmy home now, and today for FHE we started packing! We also had dinner with the Quist's (sniff) they make us sad to leave Seattle. We hope to stay in touch with them!
So, Yea for good news and yea that Christmas is a week away!!! Hope your all ready!!!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Hope this pregnancy is smoother than the one with Ammon. I'm sure everything will fall into place.

I hope your dad starts knocking!